IMPORTANT NOTE

All the pictures I take of myself are mirrored, while the picture I take of other things are not. So while it may seem as though everything is backwards I can promise you it's not.

Monday, December 7, 2015

Black Eye and Face Cuts

First thing we did was make our
eyebrows go away. Then we laid
down the bruise shape with yellow
and filled in the space with the red.
Then my bruise wasn't big enough so
I took the red and yellow way up
onto my forehead. Then I added in all
the purple shapes of the deep bruising.
Then we added bruising to under the
eye on the other side of the face,
because that happens when you
actually get a black eye.
Then Sue came by and put blood on
everybody's face. Here you see the
black eye with blood added.


Here you can see my full face with
everything I did to it. We also did a
basic corrective after everything
on because we're still pretty, just beat
up a little bit. 
To attach the prosthetic we put spirit
gum on both our face and the back of
the latex. Then when they were both
tacky we firmly pressed them against
our face. Then we tried to blend them
into our faces with our foundation.
You can see the blood was added to
the wound as well.



And here is an additional picture of
my full face in completely different
lighting. This is natural light and you
can see that the colors look very different.


No comments:

Post a Comment