IMPORTANT NOTE

All the pictures I take of myself are mirrored, while the picture I take of other things are not. So while it may seem as though everything is backwards I can promise you it's not.

Monday, December 7, 2015

Final Attempts

Try 1:                                    

First try. Had to darken up the eyes a
lot more than expected. Also added
bruising to the whip marks.


I added lines at the corners of my
mouth to try to offset the curvy
healthyness of my lips.
 Try 2:

Prosthetics are getting a little bad
around the edges. Had to darken
eyes up again.
Changed up the bruising on the whip
marks so they looked less uniform.
Also brought some paleness down
to the body to match face and neck.
Try 3:

This time we didn't get any feedback
from sue. My prosthetics were a
little cleaner because i removed a
lot of the gross edges.
I forgot to add purple under my eyes this
time but they still look pretty dark. I
think that the old face was very effective
this time and I liked how the wound
bruises turned out. 


1 comment:

  1. It looks great. I really like how you did the bruising on the neck. I'm really interested to hear the story behind this.

    ReplyDelete